Arthritis is a common condition that affects the joints. It can cause pain, stiffness, and limited movement. If you are living with arthritis, knowing how to manage the condition can make a big difference in your quality of life. There are a few things you can do to help minimize pain and improve your overall range of motion:
- Be aware of your symptoms. If you have arthritis, be sure to keep track of the signs and symptoms that indicate that something is wrong. Identify your triggers. By identifying your triggers, you can start to make changes to your life to reduce your risk of triggering symptoms. This will also help you get treatment quickly when needed.
- Exercise regularly. This will help you maintain your joints, and it is an important part of managing the condition. Regular exercise can help to reduce inflammation and improve joint function.
- Make sure to keep your joints warm. Cold temperatures can cause inflammation and trigger pain. Instead, try using a heating pad, hot water bottle, or electric blanket on low or medium heat.
- Take regular breaks from strenuous activity.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet that includes fruits, vegetables, and lean protein sources.
- Manage stress levels effectively by incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine such as yoga.
- Talk to your doctor about your specific arthritis diagnosis and treatment options.
- Take the proper medication. This can include drugs that are prescribed by a doctor or over-the-counter medications and supplements. Supplements such as our Joint and Muscle Formula helps to support healthy joints. Our Bonebuilder K2 formula supports healthy bones and our Collagen has been shown to be helpful for some people in reducing the symptoms of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis by stimulating your body's production of joint collagen.